Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blog Candy Win!

Boy, have I started the year off right!  I was fortunate enough to win some blog candy from Connie at Crafty Home Cottage.  Connie is one of those people that inspire me in so many ways.  On her blog you will learn that craftiness doesn't have to equate to big bucks spent.  Please drop on over to check out her blog.  She's a lovely lady.

Here's the candy that landed on my doorstep:
Somerset Studio The Art of Paper and Mixed Media magazine
Get Real Greetings book
Three great cards made by Connie
Four sets of stickers

How lucky can a girl get!  Thank you Connie, for your wonderful candy and more importantly, your friendship.  I am so blown away by all the wonderful people I've met through blogland.

Peace,
Kay

9 comments:

Connie said...

Hello Kay, you are a sweetie and you are very welcome. I am delighted that you like the package and that you didn't already have the Somerset magazine.

This is a very kind-hearted post and I want you to know that I appreciate it. I welcome any and all of your followers to come visit. I only wish that I could serve them some warm cookies and hot tea, while they are there :)

I'm heading out to a Jam Session - Pot Luck with some of my musicians friends, so this is going to be a joy-filled weekend. I hope that yours is wonderful, too.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Di said...

What a gorgeous haul Kay - and how sweet of Connie! Enjoy my friend, you deserve good things to come your way. Hugs, Di xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful gifts, look like you will be very busy!

SandeeNC said...

what fun!! and I have to say that last magazine on cards for your sassiest sentiments looks waaaaaay intriguing! You'll have to tell me about it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

May said...

Fabulous happy post... Enjoy!! Hugs May x x

Is said...

Lucky you Kay!
Hugs from Spain

Rebekah said...

wohoo, looks like a very fun win! Congrats!

The Crafty Elf said...

Congrats Kay!!! Super win!!! Just a quick look around today, visiting my dear FIL. He's resting so I'm taking a couple minutes to visit a few blog friends. Thanks for staying in touch - you're the best!!! ((Hugs))

Neesie said...

You are one lucky lady Kay ;D
What a fantastic stash...you'll have so much fun and I can't wait to see what you get up to!