Friday, December 16, 2011

Photos from Vacation

A friend and I went on a California Coastal cruise in September.  I've posted photos from Manhattan Beach, San Francisco and San Diego.  Below are a few photos I took around the ship.  Enjoy!


By the pool


By the pool


Our ship
Part of the ship - maybe antennas?
Huge chandelier in main area of ship
Tug boats in San Francisco


High tea - but no cucumber sandwiches?!?
Oh my tired feet!
Baked Alaska
Our Captain
Caption getting us into a port
On Deck 15


My next vacation post will be photos of all the different plants.  I'm thinking of making some of my photos into cards.  What do you think?


Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there, yes the flowers one looked very stunning or the ones you showed to day and think they would make great cards - have a safe and healthy God blessed Christmas dear blogging friend, Shaz in oz.x

Robin said...

The photos are great and I think they would make excellent cards. Merry Christmas (almost) and keep posting these incredible pictures. I feel like I am on the vacation with you:)