Sunday, October 18, 2015

Valle Caldera, New Mexico

Hello my lovely peeps.   Can you believe it's almost the end of October already?  Where has the time gone?  

I drove to the Valle Caldera National Preserve in May.  It's located about fifteen miles from where I live in the Jemez Mountains.  When I first moved to New Mexico it was a privately owned ranch.  The size of it is massive; only a small part of it is visible from the road.

If you'd like to learn more about it go to their WEBSITE.

 This is a gorgeous place.  If you are ever in northern New Mexico it would be worth it to visit.  You may see wildlife like elk, deer, turkeys and even a bear!
I took these photos and love the watercolor effect.  As you can see it was a beautiful sunny day in the Land of Enchantment.

Peace,
Kay

3 comments:

Connie said...

Good Morning Kay, Lovely photos . . . I do hope that you are feeling better and that your home is attracting a lot interest from buyers. Here's to a happy week.
Connie :)

Di said...

Absolutely stunning Kay! We'd be back in a heartbeat for sure!

Hugs

Di xx

Glenda said...

Such a beautiful place for sure. Thanks so much for sharing!