Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quotes to Help Me Get Unstuck....

I'm taking an e-course and I am getting stuck, overthinking it.  
Trying too hard.  
Not happy with my child-like sketches.  
But then it hits me.  
I am a doodler .  I'm not giving up.  It's my style.

I looked for some quotes that would speak to me.
Maybe help me move past this point.

Do any of these speak to you?

Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
Dee Hock

Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.
Pablo Picasso

Creativity comes from trust.  Trust your instincts.
Rita Mae Brown

Imagination rules the world.
Napolean

I've gessoed some pages for journaling.  
I'm ready to start.
I am trusting myself.

How about you?

Peace,
Kay

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Hi kay, the tag your talking about it actually a wall hanging and I tried to explain it as best I could. It's kinda an inside joke amongst the ladies who were at Tracys class last night. She painted a palm tree that looked a little wonky and we were teasing her saying it looked like a tree you would buy from Walmart. Then I was trying to tweak the saying by implying that sometimes you have to let go of what you "think" something should look like and just think creatively! Kinda like what you just wrote on your own post! :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Anonymous said...

I love these quotes..esp. the Pablo one! I just might have to borrow that for something special one of these days! Thanks so much for sharing. I love when you come by and visit..and yes, Pinterest is a great way to figure out your styles in so many things!

Ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina