Friday, February 10, 2017

Nesting Progress

Hello peeps.  I want to share with you what I've done to my new digs.  I moved in November and have had fun doing the whole nesting thing.  It's been a slow process as I really didn't want to put something away and then move it later.  Although that does happen quite naturally when you are learning about your space and how you will use it.

I painted the bathroom a light blue and the appliances are white.  I have a beautiful pedestal sink (you can barely see it here).  


I bought the painting above the toilet at a thrift store.  It's a bear standing up.  I took the coral/red color from that and bought towels.  He looks crooked here but it's the photographer, not the art!
Isn't he cute!  I believe it's an oil painting and it was cut from a larger painting and framed.  I wonder what happened to the rest of it?!?
You can see a bit more of the bathroom.  This was before I moved the painting down and added the metal art.  I would like to replace the light fixture and put in an outlet.  Can you believe there isn't an outlet in the bathroom!   This is the only bathroom that I have. 

Next I'll show you the living room.  It took a few transformations due to the dogs and the swivel chairs.  What a story that is!

Peace,
Kay
 


 

3 comments:

Annie said...

I think we have the same blue on the walls of our bathrooms Kay 😀 I'm curious about the dogs and the chairs....I have one in my sewing room and little Milly has now learnt that is she takes a run then jumps on it it works like a roundabout 😂😂😂😂 I do love my little buddy.
Hugs,
Annie x

Connie said...

Very pretty and I love that shower curtain. The problem that I have with our one bathroom is that it takes two shower curtains to fill in the curve around the back of the tub. So buying a fancy expensive one cost twice as much. Your blue walls with your bright towels look very fresh and happy. I can't wait to see your craft-room.

Glenda said...

I love that you are sharing your space with us. I love to look at what people have done with their spaces. I'm always changing something but try to keep money spent to a minimum! Can't wait to see more!