Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Stop at the Local Rubber Stamp Store

I want to thank everyone that has signed up to be a follower on my blog.  I am tickled pink!!  I hope not to disappoint!  If there's something that you'd like to see more of please let me know.  
I read ALL comments!

  While in Santa Fe a few weeks ago I ordered a stamp from Guadalupes Fun Rubber Stamps storeThey called me and my stamp has arrived.  Well, I couldn't walk out with just one stamp, could I?  Here's my newly acquired treats.

I have a VW convertible -- love......
The bird sitting on the egg is the stamp I ordered.

Santuario de Chimayo
Too cute little donkey!!!

I can't wait to get inky!
Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

Di said...

Hi Kay - fab stamps! All very different to UK ones.

You asked Elizabeth what the glue was she used when making her heart flowers I just noticed. She referred to it as gel glue but I guess it's the same sort of thing as silicone glue that you may already have in your stash. The sort that comes out as a blob and stays malleable for a while so you can sit the petals in place is what you need.

Di xx

Jingle said...

These are fabulous stamps!

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Love that VW stamp!

Brenda Brown said...

These look like great additions to the collection. Have fun with them.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Marianne said...

Great Stamps ! I love the VW. as you know I am going through old photos and I found a shot of an old boyfriends' VW.
---oh the memories it brought back

voodoo vixen said...

Aaaw, the bug stamps are fab and that little bird and big egg... LOL

Victoria said...

Ooo these look exciting! Thanks for your very kind words over on my blog, and for following me. I'm following you back so really look forward to getting to know you better!