Thursday, January 12, 2012

California Dreamin'

Here's another post of my September vacation.  I saw so many beautiful plants and blooms in every port.  I wanted to post these beautiful blooms now for those that are having low temperatures and snow!!
Santa Barbara
Pink blossoms at Wild Animal Park in San Diego
Santa Barbara
Initials carved into a cactus
San Diego
Paper flowers in Santa Barbara
Orchids in San Francisco
San Francisco
Dahlias in San Francisco
I just loved all the colors and blooms.  Everything is buried in snow in my backyard!


5 comments:

Di said...

Stunning photos! No snow here at all this Winter.......YET! Keep warm and stay safe on the roads honey! Di xx

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! And follow along here as well!
Welcome to my blog.
Visit often, be inspired!




Ciao Bella




CREATIVE CARMELINA

scrapwordsmom said...

Those blooms are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love them:) That paper one is darling...

Karen said...

A great selection of photos, the colour of all those blooms are amazing :)

Elizabeth said...

Stunning picture post, Kay. Love the paper flowers and can't believe that you can carve your initials on a cactus leaf. Thanks for your comments - it's so nice to hear from you. It's dry and extremely cold here today - so far not freezing but it will be soon and I'm staying indoors where it's warm and cosy. Elizabeth x