Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Burp in Cyber World

O.k.  I'm a little put out.  I don't have internet at my house and planned to use my fancy phone (that I just got) to tether to my netbook (that I just got).  It worked wonderfully several times but now it isn't.  I need to figure all this out.  I've taken several pictures to use in upcoming posts and am anxious to really get this off the ground.  Just frustrated.

Wish me luck - I'm going to play around with all this tonight!!

P.S.  What gets your panties in a twist?  Please share!!!



2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Techie stuff like that gets me frustrated too. Seems so easy, others make it look so easy... then I can't get it to work! I hear you! Hope you can figure it out soon! :)

505whimsygirl said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm biting at the bit to get this figured out. I have company arriving Friday for the holiday so unfortunately won't have time to devote to this. Sigh