I found this project and thought it would be another easy peasy project - and I'm right! You just need to know how to knit.
|Original source HERE|
- Using double pointed needles (I used size 1), cast on three stitches
- Knit one row
- Do not turn the work. Just slip your work to the other end of your double pointed needle. Your working yarn will be at the "wrong" end of your work.
- Pull the working yarn tightly along the back of your work and knit the next row.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have I-cord of your desired length.
- Bind off.
- Attach a button and make a button loop at one end of the i-cord.
I made my bracelet long enough to go around my wrist three times. It's going to look great with all my summer tops.
After writing down the i-cord directions I can see how it sounds confusing. Just dig in and try it. These would make cute little gifts. I'm going to make some and put them in my etsy shop.
Don't forget to go over to Sandee's and see what others are doing.