Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wish

Hello peeps.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.   I didn't get caught up in the chaos called Black Friday.  The whole shopping frenzy is kind of sad to me.
Can you believe that today is December 1!  I'm amazed at how this year has flown by.  I'm not one to make resolutions because I usually fail (and badly).  The first year I had my blog I chose a word to focus on for the year - didn't really do that this year either.

When I saw this card in my pile it kind of stopped me in my tracks.  Wish.  Just one word that has so much potential. What will your wish for 2014 be?

Peace,
Kay


6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Kay! I'm so with you...the year has been good but too fast! the shopping is horrid, but still necessary for some. I can't have a single word, have too much to say, but my mantra this year has been 'make an effort'...and I feel generally that it's been a help in my journey through the year. Wish. The older I get, the more I simply wish that those I love stay secure and happy.

scrapwordsmom said...

Awwww Kay. What a sweet card. I love the idea of handmade cards but I never have any ideas!!

As for shopping on Friday...I find all the stuff people want so sad. I used to get into it...but the older I get the more I cherish EXPERIENCES rather than STUFF!! Happy Holidays!!!

Leslie

Anne said...

Hello Kay and a sweet card. I didn't get into the shopping frenzy either. Find it all quite distasteful. Today I enjoyed going with my granddaughters nursery class to post letters to Santa and then sitting on tiny chairs to have hotdogs and strawberry milkshake.
For 2014 I wish for all my family and friends to be healthy and happy.
Anne x

Nan G said...

Darling card. I'm not into the whole fighting the crowds shopping routine either. Wish online grocery shopping would catch on...I'd be in heaven! Unfortunately, too much saddeness in my life right now to even think about next year. Just hoping someone special even makes 'to' the new year. Hugs

MaryH said...

This is a nice & soothing card, and I like the word WISH. Makes one stop to think. Very pretty card. Hope all is well in your world. Hugs & TFS

Rossella said...

I shall have to think about that,
lovely card
Rosie x